[FONT="]Because I want you to take your warmed up car out on the road, find a nice straight stretch and do a couple of heavy throttle runs in third or fourth gear from about 2500-5500 rpm. Each time you hit 5500-6000 rpm, snap your foot off the gas and let the car coast down to 2500 rpm while in gear, to pull high vacuum in the cylinders. Repeat this step about five times and you should have a nicely mated set of rings and cylinders. NOTE: When I say “heavy throttle”, I am referring to a normally aspirated engine.
Alguem consegue trocar isto por miúdos ? Esta semana vou buscar o meu mx5 RF novo e gostaria de saber o que deva fazer, o mais chato é que vou ao norte buscar e moro em Lisboa , venho em AE mais de 300km... não é muito boa ideia eu sei,mas a alternativa são muitas muitas horas e não posso fazer esta semana :/ [/FONT]