Ke tal um Lambo como quadro!?

leblanc

New member
lamborghini_countach_1.jpg
lamborghini_countach_2.jpg

lamborghini_countach_3.jpg
lamborghini_countach_4.jpg


«Some millionaires decorate their mansions with rare paintings. Richard Moriarty however bolted a 1974 Lamborghini to the wall of his Newport Beach estate early Friday.


"I have a Lamborghini and I've got a big wall," he said. Moriarty bought the car 10 years ago, paying a collector US$60,000. But the upkeep was a nightmare. The gas tank had rust damage, and the engine kept stalling. "I got tired of having it towed," he said. On Friday, the sleek black Countach #8212; license plate "FAASST" #8212; was officially retired.

As Moriarty's fiancée, auto mechanic, architect and several friends snapped photos with cellphones and cameras, the car was hoisted 60 feet in the air by the crane. Then a five-man crew manoeuvred the 1,000-pound, engineless vehicle through the skylight and hung it from a steel-reinforced wall with loops of half-inch-thick steel cable. "It's a beautiful piece of art," Joiner said. But Moriarty, in flip-flops, shorts and a T-shirt, wasn't quite satisfied. "I want to stencil some tire marks on the wall," he said. "Seriously."
»

American millionaires...:D
 
meu rico carro pendurado na parede.

o carro e para andar ao para pendura-re na parede.
o gajo e mesmo burro os aerios subem a cabeça.
 
Antes disso q do q abandonar numa estrada qq ou guardado numa garagem apodrecer!!

O carro estava avariado, o arranjo deve ser mais caro q o carro!

Epá ele fez bem!
 
Voltar
Superior