Acompanhe o vídeo abaixo para ver como instalar o nosso website como uma aplicação web no seu ecrã inicial.
Nota: Esta funcionalidade pode não estar disponível em alguns navegadores.
Man who’s slept with loads of women just has no standards and lies a lot
3rd August 2018
A MAN who has bedded a vast number of women does it by sleeping with anyone and lying frequently.
Stephen Malley has had sex with 548 women, but the secrets of his success are not being picky in any way, giving false information about himself and generally being a sleazy ballbag.
Malley said: “I’m sort of like Casanova or James Bond, except my Mercedes is hired and I still live with my mum.
“Even so I’ve had a fuck of a lot of minge. Okay, some of them weren’t exactly supermodels, but you’re not looking at the mantelpiece when you’re poking the fire, as we suave ladies’ men like to say.
“It’s all about confidence, dressing well and giving the ladies lots of respect and attention before you fuck off the next day to play football with your mates and brag about it.
“And let’s be honest – women like a man with a good job and prospects. That’s why I tell them I’m a trainee barrister, an RAF pilot or on my way to becoming a tech millionaire.
“It’s not really lying because I’d quite like to do those things if I ever leave Carphone Warehouse.”
Ex-lover Nikki Hollis said: “I thought it was too good to be true when he said his favourite film was Mamma Mia too.”







Na minha situação nao faço puto de ideia com quantas mulheres dormi.Já que o tópico voltou à baila...
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...NVLu3OmbAJNvY5A4okNnAIiwkquvTznKOdwMWmY3xWkwU
.
!!

Ficaram tão cansados que até ela se esqueceu do seu outro amigo jhon jhon de plástico... AhahahahahLol pessoal tomemVer anexo 148609
Ficaram tão cansados que até ela se esqueceu do seu outro amigo jhon jhon de plástico... Ahahahahah
Ficaram tão cansados que até ela se esqueceu do seu outro amigo jhon jhon de plástico... Ahahahahah
O gajo tem bom olho []
Olha que essa frase pode ter muitas interpretações... []
BTW, chamei-lhe jhon jhon para não ser confundido com o teu nick aqui do fórum
https://youtu.be/utuyPJiNHng?t=2m27s
Estragas sempre tudo, se confundissem o meu nick do forum com o tal objecto, seria uma situação "win/win", com os camones gostam de chamar [][
]
Acho que lhe encontrei o gato. Mas não estava a perceber nada...Ficaram tão cansados que até ela se esqueceu do seu outro amigo jhon jhon de plástico... Ahahahahah