já agora fica uma opinião de alguém que assinou...
"Ever since I first saw an E30 M3, I have been in love with BMW. As a teenager, I dreamed of the day when I would be able to afford to special order an M3. And now that I can afford one, BMW gets Bangled. The 7-Series suprised me with ugly. When I first saw Bangle's 5-Series I was suprised that someone paid money for it. No kidding, when I first saw the 6-Series I shed a tear. The new 3-Series isn't as Bangled but is still unappealing to me. The cars are no longer driver-oriented, with dashboards that are beyond flat, they actually curve away from the driver. Window switches on the door? On a BMW? The very genes that every BMW model shared have been erased. The brand has lost its foundation, and has turned into a mockery of its history. I used to be a BMW fanatic, but now I feel like the love of my life has undergone a sex change operation. Pontiac would have benefited from Bangle, but BMW's fleet of cars were once all flawless examples of Teutonic excellence. I'd like to see that again."